Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mount And Blade How To Increase Your Party Cap

Lili of the Valley card: My favourite colours

Hello Blogger Friends! Blogger's
Hello Friends!

The new challenge on the blog of Lili of the Valley is ..... use your favorite colors ... wow, what a great idea! I made a card with so many colors now, just about everyone that I love, o)

The new challenge at Lili of the Valley's blog is to use your favorite colors ..... .... wow what a nice idea! Suddenly I made a card full of colors, with Almost all the colors I adore o)



Materials / Materials: Stamps / Stamps: Lili of the Valley , Fiskars (sentiment).
Cards / Papers: Footprints (card 17x17 cm) DCWV, Little Yellow Bycicle, Bazzill. Punches: Martha Stewart (butterfly, leaves), SU! (Oval). Nestabilities.Flowers: Crafts Wild Orchid. Glitter: Ranger Star Dust Stickles. Colored with my Copics as usual o)

Thanks for being passed here; o)
Thank you for stopping by o)


0 comments:

Post a Comment