Monday, February 21, 2011

Building A Arrow Spine Tester

Penny Black+Basic Grey card :o)

Hello Again!
Hello again!

I'm making so many cards at this time .... I really need to create and challenges here and there on blogs are really a good excuse, or)))

I'm making a lot of cards During this period. .... I really need to create and the Various Challenges are a good excuse, or)))

Ok, this is the card with which I participate to the Challenges: Penny Black at Allsorts (Say it with flowers) and Basic Grey (sketch):



Materials / Materials: Stamps / Stamps: Penny Black, PapertreyInk (sentiment). Cards / Papers: Footprints (card 17x17 cm) Basic Grey (Jovial, Porcelain).
Punches / Dies Nestabilities. Stampin'Up!: Punch and metal tag. Flowers / Flowers: Prima. Tape / Ribbon: WOC. Copics.

Thank you, kisses!
Thank you, kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment