Saturday, February 5, 2011

Home Depot Christmas Ferris Wheel

LOTV romance....

Hello:)
Hello:)

Wow! I made another card .... as the challenge of Lili of the Valley this week is to be romantic ...., I confess ... I love my dog! It 'really the best in the dog world, so when I saw this stamp I knew it was perfect!

Wow! Another card I made .... as the Lili of the Valley challenge this week is romance ... I confess ... I love my dog! He's The Most good dog in the world, I know, When I saw this stamp I Knew It Would be perfect!



I and my beloved
Rem Rem
Me and my loved


Materials / Materials: Stamps / Stamps: Lili of the Valley . Cards / Papers: Footprints , DCWV, DesignerDigital, Making Memories. Flowers / Flowers: Artemio (Footprints) and Wild Orchid Crafts . Nestabilities. Copics.

Good weekend o)
Have a great weekend o)


0 comments:

Post a Comment