Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Where Can I Buy Colorful Running Tights

New Hanglar card: STITCH!

Hello everyone, o)
Hello to you all, o)

WOW! They are the GDTM (Guest DT Member) for Lovely Hanglar Only challenge # 19: Seams! (True or false choice) I have made a card with both o)
Many thanks to Marina Nicolchen, Iris and Ilona for choosing me!

WOW! I'm the GDTM (Guest DT Member) for Lovely Hanglar Only challenge #19 : Use Stitches!!! (real or faux, as you like) I made a card using both ;o)
A deep thank you to Marina, Nicolchen, Iris and Ilona for chosen me!!!



Materiali/Supplies: Timbri/Stamps: Hanglar, Fiskars (sentiment), Inkadinkado (swirl).Carte/Papers: Bazzill, Designer Digital. Punches: Quickutz (hearts), Toga (border). Nastro/Ribbon: Impronte . Pearls: ZVA. Fiori/Flowers: WOC .
Copics :)

Il cuore grande รจ cucito a machine, as well as around the edge, but the other seams are made in pencil; o)
The big heart and is machine stitched all around the card too, But the other effects are made using a stitch marker, or)

a big hug!
A BIG HUG!


0 comments:

Post a Comment