Sunday, March 13, 2011

Gay Truth Or Dare Online Game

Hanglar Challenge #20!

Hello stampers!
Hi stampers! The new challenge

n.20 on Lovely Hanglar Only is Red, White and Black / Grey with the option to use buttons! I'm back GDT member so I made a card ... I love this color combination and I decided to create a very masculine card! The new

challenge # 20 at Lovely Hanglar Only is Red, White & Black / Grey with the option to use buttons! I'm the GDT member again, I know I made a card ... I love this color combo, and I Decided to create a very masculine card!



Materials / Materials: Stamps / Stamps: Hanglar (boy), Inkadinkadoo (Sentiment), Stampin'Up! (Star). Cards / Papers: Bazzill, Magnolia, Jillibean Soup, October Afternoon. Die / Die: Sizzix. Copics.

Thanks to all !!!!!!!!
Thanks to all !!!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment