Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How Do I Get A Pair Of Dan Gable Wrestling Shoes

Anything goes with buttons....

Hello everyone!
Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a good start the new year!
I hope you all Had a great year's beginning!

I decided to start with a challenge: Just and Hanglar & Stangl Magnolia challenge blog Anything goes with buttons (which is roughly translated "all is well with the buttons ...")

I started with a challenge, the one from Just Magnolia and Hanglar&Stanglar challenge blog : Anything goes with buttons!



Materiali/Materials: Timbri/Stamps: Hanglar (boy), Magnolia (Happy Birthday). Carte/Papers: Bazzill (red, brown, kraft), DesignerDigital (dots) Design House Digital (stars). Stelle/Stars: Sizzix (real jeans!). Fustelle/Punches: Stampin'Up! (ovals). Dies: Quickutz. Altro/Other: bottoni e brads. Copics.

                                                   Thanks and a kiss!
; Thank you and a kiss !

0 comments:

Post a Comment