Friday, January 14, 2011

Gordon La Galaxy V Sydney Fc

Cardboard CHRISTMAS ....

Yeah I know ... I'm late but not because of Christmas is never enough and as always arrive the evening of the eve thinking " Next Christmas I WANT MORE 'decorations, PIU' TICKETS MORE 'MORE ...''.... MORE ... "and clearly I can not ever because I'm an eternal latecomer to say that these things ..... I even brought it forward a little in the months ahead!

These are some of the cards I did!



Here is a detail




Here I used a stamp of Fingerprints author '(these girls are very sweet) colored with Copic markers. The background was done using a gradient white paper with Distress Ink Stormy Sky Aladin then I used a stamp embossed with clear powder glitter and sprinkled it all with the Smooch Spritz Frosted Grape.
The Sizzix snowflake is covered with Glossy Accents and glitter.

Another card ...
How not to fall in love with this stamp Magnolia !!!!!



Until next time!

Francy





0 comments:

Post a Comment